Friday, November 28, 2014

Coming back to Forex Pip Trader

Hello everyone.

After a hiatus from this blog, I will be coming back to write more posts about Forex, as well as Financial Planning. Of course, the main focus of this blog will still be about currency trading, but rather than providing you readers with trading signals, I will be writing more about how to trade, the dynamics of trading, so on and so fourth regarding trading as a whole.

On top of that, I will also be touching on personal finance, wealth management, and topics related to money management.

While some of  you may not be aware, I'm now serving the nation, which means that I will only be able to get access to my computer on weekends. With such little time every weekend, I will still try my very best to update this blog so as to provide you with invaluable information on trading and wealth management.

All the best!
HouTian

No comments:

Post a Comment