Monday, January 12, 2015

2015, a good year for everyone.

Hello everyone! This post will not be about trading, but rather, what I hope to achieve in 2015. I have just graduated from Basic Military Training Center last weekend, and I am currently enjoying my block leave before I embark on the next journey in my National Service life.

I hope that this will be a good year for me, as I plan to inject more funds into my trading account, and withdrawing a fixed amount of it every month to invest into other financial products. I am currently looking into savings-investment plans offered by banks such as the one offered by POSB and OCBC. You may click on the links to find out more!

To you guys out there, are there any other types of investment products which I can place my money into to grow them? Leave them in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment